Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Acusine?
Spray 1-2 times in each nostril 3-5 times daily. Don’t mind the mild, brief (approx. 5 seconds) sensation.
- Gently blow your nose to reduce mucus buildup.
- Remove spray bottle from the outer package. Check to be sure the MPI seal is intact over the spray nozzle. Remove the plastic MPI seal.
- Remove the cap from the bottle and the plastic ring, so the spray component can compress.
- Hold the bottle with the nozzle gently inserted into one of your nostrils.
- With your thumb on the bottom of the bottle and your index and forefinger on either side of the spray nozzle on the flat wings, press down to release the Acusine mist while slowly inhaling through your nose.
- Remove nozzle from nose and refrain from blowing your nose or sneezing.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap.
Where does Acusine come from?
Acusine is imported from Germany and distributed by Marco Pharma International, LLC out of Roseburg, Oregon.
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a form of alternative medicine that uses natural ingredients from plants, mineral, and animals in very small doses to encourage the body to rebalance itself using its own mechanisms. Ingredients are selected based on their ability to reproduce the person’s symptoms.
Since symptoms are actually the body’s attempt to regain balance and control, Homeopathic remedies are formulated to stimulate these symptoms. This reinforces the body’s natural defenses against a particular ailment and ultimately returns the body to a state of equilibrium.
How popular is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is actually quite popular in countries around the world including France, England, Germany, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and South Africa. Additionally, Homeopathy is growing in popularity in the United States. According to market research, there has been a steady 10-20% per year growth rate in the use of homeopathic medicines over the last decade.